You will see the following window. If you already have an e-mail account configured, it will also show in the window below.
2. Click on the New button, and the Account Setup Assistant window will appear.
3. Fill in your name. This is the name that will appear in the From: line of your e-mail. You can use your real name or, if you prefer, you can place an alias in this space. Click on the right arrow in the bottom right corner to continue.
4. Type your e-mail address in the E-mail address field. Click on the right arrow in the bottom right corner to continue.
5. Set the following information in the next window:
6. Type your e-mail ID and password in the boxes below. Your e-mail ID is the part of your e-mail address that is to the left of the @. The password is the e-mail password that you chose. If you don't want to type your password every time you check your e-mail, check the Save password box. Click on the right arrow in the bottom right corner to continue.
7. Enter a name for your account. If you would like to include this account in your "Send & Receive All" schedule for checking e-mail, select the indicated box. Click on the Finish button.
Insight Broadband only provides support for Outlook Express and Webmail. For assistance with other e-mail applications, please consult their Websites for support.